TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Easy answer - right here. :-) I found it in the classifieds
People Seeking Info

Subject Easy answer - right here. :-) I found it in the classifieds

Posted by Dave N on August 31, 2016 at 12:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 353 times.

In Reply To where do you find cars so clean? >> posted by stockplayerz(nyc) on August 30, 2016 at 09:11 PM

Message About a month prior, we checked out a similar car in Las Vegas that we found on eBay. But the car turned out to be a mess - it looked OK but didn't run right at all. It wasn't worth the money the seller wanted, and I questioned if it could make the 4 hour drive back home, so we passed.

Ironically while driving through AZ on our way home, I'm pretty positive we saw the eBay car on a transporter headed east. (The seller relisted the car on eBay and Curt noticed the auction was over right around the same time he bought his new car).

Dave

This car is probably owned by a snowboarder.

Sig Quotes:

"I JUST saw your polls post" email from BigTDogg on March 24, 2009 in reference to this polls post from Jan 7, 2009.

"Your sausage scares me!" - TT-XTZ 6/13/05

"Or he's having a rough week like the rest of us and decided to take out his agressions of not being breast fed on me." BigTDogg 15:45, 09/25/03

"Pick her up from day care and take her to Dairy Queen for a snow cone." YugoBernie 1/7/04

of course those are canadian bannings and beatings, which after the conversion rate is really only a "hey! stop that!" Chris(NJ) 1/14/04

see the green "n" next to my name? what's COZ? (n/m) - 300zx88 8/11/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.